What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, or other mobile terminal (hereinafter equipment) when accessing our website or you run our application.
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or computer from which you access generally anonymous and depending on the information they contain, if these previously registered, to recognize you as a user or customer.
The information obtained is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, place from which you come from, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of your visit, browser or equipment from which you make the visit or run the application .
• Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by us.
• Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website or close the application.
• Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies that remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and their use of our application users in order to make a measurement and statistical analysis of their use to correct deficiencies we detect and facilitate the use of our website or application.
• Advertising Cookies: When visiting websites, open emails or run an application where we publish listings of our products or services, for control and monitoring of the effectiveness of advertising is installed on your computer browser or cookies that we use to measuring for example, the number of times ads are viewed, where they appear, how long they stay, where you've seen or above.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: A type of advertising cookies are used to store and retrieve information of user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile based advertising to show thereof.
Also when visiting websites, open emails or run an application where we publish listings of our products or services, are installed on your browser cookies that we use to show further search related advertising that you've made and manage advertising campaigns.
If you wish, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer or privacy options of the computer from which we viewed, if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser may not be able to access any of the sections of our website. For example, you can find information on how to do it if you use as your browser:
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you want you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to explain how to set privacy options from different platforms and equipment .